- August 15, 2016
- No Comments
We can probably all agree that Michigan summers are the absolute best. Similarly, we can probably also agree that they go too quickly! With this summer closing in, what are some things still left on your “summer bucket list?” What are some activities you have planned for this fall? Check out some of our bucket list ideas for the remainder of the summer leading into fall!
- Attend Grand Rapids’ Restaurant Week
- Attend a Whitecaps’ game
- Walk Grand Haven’s boardwalk
- Order a waffle cone at Temptations Ice Cream in Grand Haven
- Pop a tent and go camping
- Paddle board/boat with friends
- Float down the Muskegon River
- Make hobo pies over a bonfire
- Golf at Boulder Creek Golf Club
- Visit a nature preserve
- Attend Tribute on the Grand
- Attend Art Prize with friends
- Attend a Michigan and/or Michigan State football game
- Enjoy a “Color Tour” as the leaves change
- Visit Robinette’s Apple Haus and Winery, also known as, Robinette’s Apple Orchard
You might also want to consider adding “Selling my home,” and/or “Buying a new home” to your bucket list. With interest rates so low, now is truly the perfect time to sell and/or buy. This market is booming, and you’ll want to make your move before the colder months approach. Give us a call today!
We want to hear from you as well! Comment below to share what is still on your bucket list for these warmer months ahead.